Building data lakes, collecting logs and data streams are just a few of the heavy investments that companies are making in data infrastructure.
Interactive analytics and visualizations are a vital part of this, making non-technical users able to explore and understand millions of rows of data at a glance. For this reason visualizations offered by Kibi/Kibana have become incredibly popular, and all indicators say it will be more and more so in the future.
Kibi Community Edition offers relational/cross index drilldowns and filtering based on connections to DBs and APIs.
This is a huge step forward in many scenarios with respect to stock Kibana capabilities, but sometimes more is needed.
Support for Link Analysis & Analytics via Keylines and Tinkerpop 3/ Gremlin
Sometimes, there are questions that can only be addressed by seeing interconnected data for what it really is: a knowledge graph.
For this reason Kibi Enterprise Edition, among the other things, integrates and builds upon what is likely the world most advanced JS library for graph analysis: Keylines.
Kibi/Keylines integration is not just great, but it’s also conceptually beautiful: we have gone all the way and built a fully functional Tinkerpop 3 API on top of Elasticsearch to see all your cross index/Elasticsearch data as if it was stored in a graph database like Neo4J or Titan.
What does it mean in practice? That Kibi Graph Visualization and configurable/programmable link analytics can leverage both Elasticsearch+Siren Join queries and Graph queries written in Gremlin.
This is super cool because Elasticsearch queries can answer in a snap questions that involve aggregates across hundreds of millions entities (and relational connections, via Siren) while Gremlin queries can give you the “shortest path” between 2 nodes with just 1 line of code.
For example, you can edit in Kibi Configuration:
Turns into this function that can be launched from the graph browser:
Join us and learn more!
On Sept. 15th, at 5 pm BST, we’re co-presenting with Keylines a webinar, where we’ll demonstrate Kibi graph analytics and discuss it conceptually.
By joining us at the Webinar you will learn:
- Why relational and graph visualization should be a core component of your Dashboards
- What data questions you can answer with a graph
- How Kibi combines KeyLines with Elasticsearch for a 360-degrees data view.
This session should last 45 minutes, including Q&A.
Don’t miss it: Watch the Webinar HERE
If you cannot make this time, register anyway. We’ll send a recording to everybody who registers.
- Available in fully Open Source & Enterprise Edition
- Powered by some of the coolest and fastest moving open source technologies in the world
- Fully compatible with all the Kibana 4 and soon Kibana 5 Plugins, freely extensible with the same API
- With unique incredible Relational Data Drilldowns and direct connection to RDBMS & APIs for filtering
- Embedding and leveraging TinkerPop Gremlin and Keylines Graph Visualization
Kibi is now widely used in POCs & Production across the 5 continents in Industries ranging from Telecoms, IOTs, Pharmaceutical & Life Science, Defense and Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, Utilities, Telecom, Financials, Auditing, Oil and Gas, IP Security, Public Bodies, Press and Media and more.
Sharing means supporting us grow and develop further:
- Please Use this link to share a tweet!
- Do Sign up to our Youtube channel – new videos of Kibi Enterprise Edition soon.
- Want to stay updated with Kibi news? Make sure you’re subscribed to our Newsletter bellow.